Wednesday 14 January 2015

writing in role

Why was he in the sandpit? He knows that me and Jonny hang out at that park so why would he sit in a kids sandpit. He's too big for a sandpit. I tried to help him, I knew that Jonny was going to be there in a second, I had to get rid of him. But, I was too late. As soon as I told him to leave Jonny showed up. I don't know if he heard me tell Oskar to leave but he didn't mention it and knowing Jonny he would have started something if he did.

I don't want to be friends with Oskar, I don't. It just that day I just wasn't in the mood, I just wanted to get home and read the comic dad bought me. The only reason I was in the park was to kill time so that mum an' dad would stop arguing. They always argue when I just want to chill in my room. I can always hear them, hear my mum screaming 'I DON'T WANT HIM GOING OFF TO SUMMER CAMP, LAST TIME HE MET THAT ROTTEN KID JONNY!' Bloody hell they act like I can't hear them. They always look for reasons to argue. I didn't even meet Jonny at summer camp, I met him at strength training. Anyway Oskar was sitting in a sandpit throwing rocks that would cut the kids feet. Why he is such an idiot. WHY WAS HE IN THE SANDPIT! He got what was coming to him. It was his own fault.

No comments:

Post a Comment