Wednesday 14 January 2015

writing in role

What is Jimmy planning? He told me to make sure Oskar was at strength training on Thursdays and that if I didn't make sure he would show up I'd be in for it. I don't know what to do. Like Oskar hurt Jonny and deserves whatever Jimmy is going to do to him. But this is Jimmy I'm talking about. He's crazy. Jonny told me this one story about how a teacher failed Jimmy so Jimmy fallowed him home to his house and, well, that teacher ended up in the hospital. He done that to a grown up. What could he do to me. Im half his side and 6 years younger than him. I don't know what I'm meant to do. I've got to get Oskar and have him put in the hospital or not do what Jimmy says and risk being beaten up myself. Is this what Oskar feels like? Being this scared of going outside. Maybe i'll pretend to be sick. Jimmy can't blame me if I'm sick can he. I wouldn't put it past him.

I remember the first time I met Jimmy. I went to knock for Jonny to see if he was going strength training that week. And Jimmy opened the door. I remember that angry look he gave me when I asked where Jonny is. He called me a 'cunt' and slammed the door. I didn't know what was going on. I asked Jonny at school about it and he told me not to be a nosey prick. I asked around and was told about Jimmy. I heard so many stories about him. He was kicked out of the school when he was only 15 for hitting a teacher with a chair. Whenever I'm around Jimmy I try and make myself look big so that maybe he will think I'm cool. So far it has worked. I just make fun on other people and make sure I don't make Jonny mad.

It him or me, either Piggy suffers or I do. It's not my fault. I'm being made to do it. If I don't help Jimmy then I'm going to be in big trouble. Jimmy is a crazy. I don't want to end up on the wrong side of him. If I'm with him then whats the worst that could happen?

No comments:

Post a Comment